Computer Tech Support and Wireless Internet Firewall Security at 877 316 8418

Computer Support | Microsoft Support | HP Support | Dell Support | Computer Security | Firewall Security | Antivirus Support

Friday, February 18, 2011

Firewall help really Helped

Hello everyone! My name is Nicole and I must confess that I am becoming more tech-savvy with the passage of time. Of late, I have developed a penchant for technology. I have realized that technological breakthroughs are meant to make things easier and one just needs patience to understand them. My story involves the firewall help that I received from a tech support company.

A month ago, I bought a laptop and I was quite keen to protect it in every way possible. In fact, I got all the latest security software installed in no time at all. Then I came to know about this thing called 'firewall'. I went through the brochure provided along with the laptop and came to know that my system already had a firewall in Windows 7, the operating system installed in my laptop. I was glad to know that there was no need for a new firewall configuration. I just had to tinker with the firewall settings of my system and activate the in-built firewall.

However, I was not able to do everything myself. I had to call a tech support company that provided firewall help. I was told of all the benefits that a firewall provided. I came to know that a system becomes vulnerable when it is exposed to a network like Internet and this is where a firewall comes in handy. I was also warned of the ill-effects of firewalls. I learned that even though the presence of a firewall in a system offers great security to the user, the same firewall might adversely affect the system performance.

A firewall could slow down the processing of the applications running on your system. All who have an in-built software in the system and are keen to have another firewall software installed, must quit the idea. This is because if there are two firewall software programs in a system, there might be a conflict between them which would surely undermine your computer security.

So, I have just one suggestion to give. Enjoy the positive features of firewall software but be wary of its shortcomings.

More at: http://www.articlerich.com/Article/Firewall-help-really-helped/1328126

No comments:

Post a Comment